Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Red Couch photo and more


White Swan Red Couch - traditional garb



During the photo shoot Helen gets a bit of attention from these great ladies.



Molly and Helen


Raspberries - number one favorite passtime.



Can you tell she's feeling better?!



Done with having her pix taken.
(Just in case you're thinking all she does is smile...!)
We're packing 'er up today. Stew bought an extra suitcase last night so we can haul all our extra crap home. He paid $15 for it and we have NO idea if it'll make it so we're packing our clothes in it, which are replaceable, instead of our treasures, which are not. I think we'll scare up a luggage strap or two to give it it's best chance for survival.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't beleive it's time for you to come home! Enjoy your last moments in China...enjoy your 24 hours of travel and plane rides. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Safe travels home, I hope your bags make it :) Heather, you did a fabulous job posting with a new baby, thank you for sharing your amazing adventure of a lifetime!

Anonymous said...

Oh! GREAT pictures! The red couch -finally- can you believe it? We are so, so, so happy for you, Stew and Helen. Together at last. Isn't it a miracle how you were able to all find each other in this big, big world. Certainly, a match made in heaven!

See you ALL soon!

Lori said...

Hi Heather, Stew and Helen,

I think I posted on a previous day....oops...sorry! I am going to write again since you would probably have no reason to go back to the previous days and I want you guys to know how happy we are for you. I am so amazed with you!! What a beautiful girl and a beautiful family!!!!! Congratulations over and over! We wish you safe travels.
Blessings,

Lori and family

Lori said...

Hi Heather, Stew and Helen!

I think I might have wrote to you on a previous day.......I think that day had already passed, SO just in case you missed it, I want you guys to know how happy we are for you!!!! Congratulations over and over. I am amazed with you. Your story is addicting. I love to read about your journey and the pictures are breathtaking.
We wish you the best and have safe travels home!!!!
Blessings,

Lori and family

Anonymous said...

The pics are wonderful!!! THANK YOU again for taking time to share them with us! I feel like I've been through the trip with you...passing on the minnows and larvae, thank you!

WIll pray for your safe return home, and can't wait to meet Helen!!! God bless!
cheryl