Friday, October 12, 2007

Once again,having trouble posting pix


So sorry to report this trouble again. Don't know if Blogger is having trouble because I can't see their site in China, I can only post. It could be on my end but I don't think so. I'll try again tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon, ok? Ok. I'm so bummed about it but I've tried over and over to upload the pix from today but no luck and I just have to get some sleep so am going to give up for tonight.

Overview of the day: our travel group took our daughters to a temple where they bless the babies. That was cool and we caused quite a stir. We have twins in our group so everywhere we go many people are very interested in these two girls. Many people also ask us if Helen is the triplet and comment that she looks so much like the twins but I'm telling you - she does not. They are very beautiful girls and so is Helen, of course, but no resemblance. From their point of view = yes. So interesting.
Had a group dinner tonight with our agency facilitator, Molly. Stew stayed back at the hotel to take it easy with his cold. Helen was feeling good so she and I went. We had a good time and she let me know when it was time to go - I love her spunk!

We may go to the zoo tomorrow but we'll play it by ear for both Helen and Stew. Sunday is another down day with paperwork resuming on Monday.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of Stew and Helen!

I'm so sorry to hear that Stew isn't feeling too well... hopefully, he'll recover with the break in your schedule.

The blessing sounds like a wonderful, peaceful experience.

It's fun to hear that you and Helen are already comfortable hanging out and going here and there!

We miss you here - hurry home!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your efforts to keep all of us pathetic groupies posted! Hope Stew (& All of you) get feeling better soon!!

Like Lys said, hurry home!!!
cher..

Anonymous said...

Poor Stewart and Helen! Heather, congrats on the first solo dinner out with the baby! That's nice you got a little Mommy and Daughter trip :) I hope everyone is feeling better soon and you get to go to the zoo.

Anonymous said...

To the Lucky Pokorny Family!

Hi! This is from Abby, her teacher and class! We are looking at the beautiful Helen and her mom and dad!
What a lucky girl, what lucky parents!

We are all so happy for you and your family!
Marsha Henck
(who has an adopted daughter as well! Isn't it great?!?)

Anonymous said...

Helen is the cutest little peanut ever! Congratulations! It sounds like your trip was amazing. I'm so happy for the two of you and enjoyed reading about your incredible journey so much! xxoo amy rome

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the boots are all over 350 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices seeking the shoes were about 220 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 340 dollars everwhere. But definitively I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were about 320 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 320 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this location selling them for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?