Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Can't post photos again - lame

Sorry about no pix this time. Apparently, Blogger knows about the problem and is working on a fix which I do appreciate, but... The walkabout we did today was so interesting. Just what you might think - old China meets new China at every corner. Stew got some excellent shots so hoping we can get those to you soon. Speaking of Stew, he's feeling improved but I am still down with a cold. It's funny how many packing lists I looked at but not once did it occur to me to bring cold medicine or Nyquil for myself! Next time? Helen did not have to wear her cap today or ever again. She's done - she's free! She was so happy and so were we. Her head spots are totally on the mend and I'd say she's 90% over her cold. She's still teething, so has her fussy moments but she's a baby and that's what babies sometimes do, right? She accidently scratched me good today, must trim nails... We can't believe we're coming home in a couple of days! Will post again soon if we can get those photos uploaded. Thanks for checking the blog and keeping up with our comings/goings. xxoo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO to the forgotten cap! I can't believe you're coming home in a couple of days either, it's been quite the trip. I can't wait to see the whole family when you're back around town and settled in.

Anonymous said...

Just checking in - sorry you are having problems with the photos. I'm sure that is so fustrating on your end... but, we are just glad to hear from you and to know you are all doing well.

We miss you here!

By the way - anything you need me to bring to the airport?

Anonymous said...

It's 9:10 a.m. on Tues. and just got an e-mail for "rolls in the retiring room" for "national bosses day". Happy to you boss. Can't wait for my eval so I can see you and the babe. I am happy beyond belief for you guys. See you soon. Jan

Dennis Cass said...

Liz and I are at the kitchen table talking about Helen.

"She's cute," says Dennis.

"She's really cute," says Liz.

And . . . scene.

Dennis Cass said...

Sorry to do this on your blog, but what is your flight information? We have you coming in at noon on Friday but that's it.

If anyone reading this can help, please send a note to dennis.cass@gmail.com

Bless