Monday, July 02, 2007

July Rumors

We've been hearing that the cut off for July may be November 14. That's only 7 days away from us! AND a few of the days between the 14th and the 21st (our date) have very light numbers or no one was logged-in (weekend?) at all. What that means is and hold on to your seat here...if we see matches through November 14 this month, our chances to see peanut's face in August are excellent!

I woke up hours before I had to get up this morning, going over/over/over my mental lists of all the things we still need to do. It went something like this:
"If we get our match in August, that's let's say 6 weeks away. That's only 6 weekends. If we leave for China 4 to 6 weeks after that, that's only 10 to 12 weekends..." Funny (not funny) how in the dead of winter, it never occurred to me to clean out and organize closets but at 5:30 this morning, there it was - top of my list.

Stew's response when he wandered into the kitchen this morning for his bowl of cereal and found me bug-eyed and talking 100 mph? He said we'll sit down with our to-do list and formulate a plan, actually come up with a timeline, a schedule of when we're going to do each item so that's it's not just a random list of things keeping me up at night but A Concrete Plan of Action.

Ahhhhhh, the voice of reason...
How I do lurv that man.

3 comments:

Rydley said...

Sounds like an excellent rumor to me! I'd suggest spending at least one of those weekends on a romantic getaway.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I know Mike and I counted down weekends too! I love the suggestion of one weekend away together - but, I'd suggest every other weekend away together from now until then! :-)

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking of you guys when I was lazing around this morning, waiting for Ely to get up and couldn't sleep. So, I dug the blog address out and what great news!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Here's something I would do in one of your weekends....nothing. Appreciate the quite spending time alone at home. There are plenty of babysitters around, but all seem confused when you say, "Can you watch the baby so I can sit home a watch TV?" I'll be thinking of you both, I can't wait!