Friday, July 06, 2007

July Referrals Are Coming!

It's official - referrals are headed to agencies around the world and the cut-off for this batch is November 14th, 2005!

I talked with the other couples from our agency with the same log-in date as ours (11/21) and we all agree that it's looking good for August, September on the outside.

Today is going to be one of those days when I laugh, cry, laugh, cry, laugh, cry and so on. Or maybe both at once. Goofy grin with tears.

P.S. To get a good idea of how excruciating just the past six months of this wait has been, check this out: since January 3, 2007 until July, 2007 - only 1 month and 18 days of log-ins have been matched. When we started this journey, they were matching a month of log-ins every month. Can you believe that? Seriously, wow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather - I am so happy for you and Stew that you are FINALLY so close! Annette

Anonymous said...

Amen, sista!!!
I can't wait to put the date on my calendar in SHARPIE when to meet you at the airport when you bring her home!!!
cher

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you to all be together as a family! You are all so lucky to have each other! :-) So, I'm guessing RAGBRAI if off! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! I can't wait to meet the new edition of your family. Patience is a virtue you've mastered during this process and it's one of the best for parenting. WOO HOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh...this is going to be a tough month for you. Don't even try to focus on anything. Have you started the nursery?