Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pin drop

It's so quiet out there in Rumor Mill-ville, you could hear a pin drop. Nothing new to report about whether we will be included in the next batch of referrals but thought I'd post so you wouldn't wonder if I'd forgotten aboutcha.

I did get a new question I'd like to answer:

Will you bring toilet paper?
Yes, we will bring toilet paper. Speaking of toilets, I should start doing wall squats so I'm prepared for the squat toilets found in public restrooms in China. Reminds me of my days back in Iowa, detassling corn for the fine men (and women?) of Mellowdent Seed Corn. Doesn't take ya long to figure out how to do your thing in a corn field, that's for sure. Looks to me like wearing a skirt would be a good idea...

Nothing like a little bathroom humor to pass the time, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to practice wall squats standing on my left leg only. No matter what I do...it hits my right calf and goes down my leg. Maybe I am not squatting low enough. I am definitely going to wear skirts.

Anonymous said...

When I went to Okinawa for Sean's wedding, I ran into my first asian toilet and I mean ran, after an 11 hour flight from San Francisco. I was 48 or so. Luckily, there seemed to be plumbing pipes right in front of me and I was able to use those to help myself rise.
Terry Davenport