Friday, September 28, 2007

Tick Tock

It's getting close. Today is our last day at work and then it'll be powering through the next four days, tying up all the loose ends and baby proofing the house.
I had a great lunch with my friend Deb and she set Helen up with that adorable Fisher-Price Little People Farm. I am so excited about it - gotta make sure our girl's gotta little bit of Iowa in her! When we returned to work, my friend Carl had a little bon voyage party going complete with cheesecake. Oof, I think I need a Tums...but in a good way, ya know?
Stew's already done for the day and is currently out/about running errands and enjoying the day. It feels GREAT to be this close to departure! Woo Hoo!

5 comments:

Terri said...

I can't stand it! I just can't stand it. I am so excited.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I can't wait! The best of vibes going out to you guys this week as you prepare for the BIG EVENT!!! :)
cher..

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to meet Helen. Be sure to post lots of pictures. I'm so happy for all three of you!

Dennis Cass said...

This is ridiculously exciting. Have a great trip and post, post, post so we can follow along at home.

Snugglebug Mama said...

At this point you are leaving tomorrow - can not wait to follow your journey!