Friday, September 07, 2007

And so the rollercoaster ride continues

Just got a call from our coordinator breaking the news that we did NOT get the U.S. consulate appointment we'd requested.

That means we can NOT leave for China next weekend.

No dates just yet but it will be a date in October. As soon as I know, I'll post it. Hopefully later today.

P.S. In case I haven't mentioned this before, I want ya'll to know that Stewart and I will blog and post photos from China during our trip. We hope you'll follow along!

5 comments:

Snugglebug Mama said...

Oh man! Maybe you will still leave next weekend - only with a stop in Beijing on the way!

Rydley said...

Oh...that is just too much pulling at the heartstrings! You guys have had enough! You're almost there though! Congrats on the TA!

Anonymous said...

Ups and downs - we are with you!
Once you have her in your arms... it will seem like that is where she has always been! :-)

lori hermstad said...

Hey Heather and Stew,
I am sure it must feel like an eternity with the ups and downs. Before you know it, you will be rocking her, spoiling her and whispering to her how much you love her. We wish you all the best in your new season ahead. Thinking of you always!
Lori Hermstad

Terri said...

Gosh, another hickup. She is such a cutie. I am glad you will be blogging from China!