Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Mobile shots

I have some great photos from the Fourth of July in Storm Lake coming but I need to poke through them first, so here's a couple of cute shots from my cell taken over the past few months:


Stew's work friends held a little Welcome Helen party for us a few months ago.
That cake was seriously delicous.


Nice shades, Sister!



What happens on the way home from a play date - zzzzzz...




Getting fitted for her first pair of Stride Rites.






Enjoying a beautiful evening by dining curbside and giving Dad a smooch.





Helen's friend, Lily, helping her with her sandal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helen is such a cutie-pie! It is so fun to see her in all of these different photos - this girl gets around! I can't believe she is almost 1 1/2 already!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Everytime I visit you blog, I just smile!
Terri(daisybox)