Wednesday, March 12, 2008

First attempt

Ok, so I realize this little video cuts off abruptly but I just wanted to figure out how this whole posting a video thing works. Unfortunately, my camera's battery ran out just then - how inconvenient. Anyhoo, now that I see how easy it is you can expect great things to come. Well, great might be overstating it so how about this...you can expect videos in the future, some of which may be great. So that's our little Helen in action. Our friend Liz brought over that fun ball popper this past weekend and H luuhvs it. (I couldn't remember what it was called while I was trying to talk to Helen and help her and tape her all at the same time!! "Is that your ball............popper?" Funny.)

Woo hoo - mommy and daddy love free toys!

Next blog post, I think I'll talk a little bit about adoption parenting and how Helen is doing with some of the bigger stuff like attachment/bonding, etc. If you're interested in all that, come on back next week. If you're just wanting to see more photos of my cute kid (and I really don't blame you), I'll see what I can do for you guys, too.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

OMG! I am missing out on so much!! I wish you were next door!!! I miss you!!! Hugs and kisses to Helen! And kudos to YOU on getting thru the flu (booo) and getting video posted. I wouldn't have a CLUE!
You rock, Bucko!!!
Xoxoxo
Cher