Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter weekend

Still under the gun here at naptime so a few photos to hold you...

March in Minnesota - spring, where are you?!

Modeling the shark pj's


Slap me some skin, sister!


Reading with mom before bed.


Going in for the smooch!

Easter Sunday brunch at Liz, Dennis and Owen's house. Helen decided Dennis' awesome french toast was a heck of a lot better than the toaster version I've tried to give her at home. Perhaps mom needs to step up her effort a little bit?!

(Helen's cousin Abby requested that I share what was in Helen's Easter baskets: 2 very cute and cuddly stuffed animals - ducky and bunny, 2 books - Sesame Street and Peter Rabbit, some gummies - she likes to carry around the package and squish them in her hand, and a DVD - Big Bird in China.)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Glad you had a good Easter! :) She's just growing up so fast!!! I need to get my hiney up there!!
Miss & love ya tons!!
cher..